Wednesday, July 19, 2006

So last night I was inspired to once again work on one of the two WIPs I have on the hook. One is a beaded bracelet and the other is a drawstring purse. I decided to work on the purse. It's done in size 3 thread and I really thought I was going to bend or snap my steel hook because I was holding it too tight without realizing it. I'm hoping I'll have the purse finished in time for Christmas to give to my youngest. The bracelet is for her as well so I suppose I oughta be working on that, too. Although the thread for that is a stretchy thread and of course the pattern says not to stretch as you go but you know, it's just so darn hard not too, especially when I have trouble pulling those itty bitty beads through the loops. Of course I couldn't get something simple such as just pulling the bead up to the hook and then working the thread, oh no, I had to get one that pulls the bead through the loop. Oh well, such is life...I think it will be worth it.

As soon as I complete one I'll post a picture.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

AR said...

Can't wait to see the picture!!