Saturday, October 18, 2008

WIPS and FO'S



Well, okay, I only have one FO for now. But I am going to be doing some simple one skein projects this weekend so we shall see what I can get done. For now, though, here is my first attempt at an afghan. It's made with Lion Brand Homespun, which I think is soooo soft. I actually made this a while back for my sister-in-law, but it didn't come out very even so I kept it, intending to make another one., which hasn't happened yet.


And now for my WIP - it's a triangle shawl that I, ummm, started Labor Day weekend...ummmm...2007. I'm about 1/3 of the way finished with it. My Mother-in-law makes jewelry and she was going to try her hand at making shawl pins, but she hasn't yet, at least she hasn't told me if she has.
Alrighty now...I'll get busy on those projects and maybe I'll have some more FO's tomorrow.
Until next time,
Terri

No comments: