Sunday, February 15, 2009

I have a knitted FO!

So I decided my practice piece was the right width for a cozy for my iPod Nano and I kept practicing until the length was right. I finished it up a few days ago but wasn't sure about the bind off because I didn't want to ruin it. This morning I decided to take the plunge do the bind off. Came out a little loose but still workable. I simply sewed the sides together and made a carry handle and viola...my iPod can now stay warm!





As for my WIPs, I'm working on a Grab and Go Tote, made with the Caron one pound from the March 2009 issue of Crochet! magazine. Although the picture shows the yarn as a deep blue it's really a lavender color.


Until next time, keep on hookin'.

Terri
now a hooker chick with stix

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*muahahaha* Welcome to the dark side. :D

cici said...

I like the pink cozy. I need to make one for my ipod.