Monday, April 13, 2009

Inside looking out


Hey you...yeah you squirrels out there. Don't even think about climbing that tree and jumping to my window. I am the protector here and you will regret it. I will bark and growl at you until you give up and realize that you're not getting in.

The same goes for you ducks waddling below the window. You just try flying up here and see what happens. I have orange sauce and I'm not afraid to use it.

As for you cats out there, you will not get in here to play with the yarn. It's all mine, mine, mine. I mean, hers, hers, hers because I wouldn't dream of messing with it (well, I might dream it but I wouldn't actually do it...much) because the Mrs. likes to make stuff with it and sometimes she lets me have a fuzzy ball of yarn. Neener, neener, neener.

I am Prince Louie IV, Super Dorkie, protector of home and family.

Until next time, keep on hooking.



Louie

No comments: