Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

Today is the day we honor our service women and men who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country. Please take a moment to honor them. We also honor those fighting the fight today. My thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of them, especially to my son, a soldier in Iraq today. May he and all the others have a safe return home soon.

This is my son, Paul, with some Iraqis he made friends with. He says they were having tea.


















Over the weekend we went for a three-hour boat cruise. I'm glad we didn't get shipwrecked on a deserted island because I didn't pack a suitcase or my millions because after all, it was only a three-hour cruise. This is Louie enjoying his boat ride.























Until next time, keep on hooking.


Terri

No comments: