Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's finally coming together

Well I'm excited. The sweater is finally coming together. It's taking such a long time, longer than it should. But then again I only seem to be able to work on it during the ride to and from work and during lunch. Whenever I try to work on it at home things get in the way. Okay so one of those things may be because I start snoozing but that's beside the point. I have one sleeve finished, except for the ribbed cuff, and one more sleeve to go and it will be finished. Then I can start another one.



















After the sweaters I plan on making some Pocket Prayer Cloths. I will actually start those this weekend because I have a road trip this Friday and I'll have a lot of car time, unless I'm snoozing. Good thing I'm not driving. Girls weekend getaway - looking forward to it. I had better bring plenty of batteries for my camera so I can take all the pictures I want and not have to worry about the camera not working. I should have some to post here next week.


Until next time, keep on hooking.


Terri

No comments: