Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack...

Did you miss me?  It has been over a year since I last blogged.  A lot has been going on and I just couldn't seem to find the time (or energy) to come here daily, or even three times a week.  Although this would probably have helped for me to write it all down.  But now I'm back and I promise to be more regular in my blogging. 

I have a lot of new crochet patterns that I want to try out and share with you.  Right now I'm working on a special scarf.  It's for the 2012 Special Olympics.



As you can see I still have a ways to go but I will finish soon.  I like the colors for 2012 - Red Heart Super Saver Soft Navy and Cherry Red.  They are working up quite nicely together. 

As for Louie, well, he's still his ornery self. 


Until next time, keep on hooking.

Terri

No comments: