Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.  I went to Paul and Kaylena's (my son and daughter-in-law) for Thanksgiving.  She was making her first turkey dinner by herself and I must say, she did a wonderful job.  The turkey was moist and delicious. It was great to spend the holiday with them and three of my grandchildren.  Of course I was missing my two daughters, son-in-law and three of my grandchildren. 

I brought my crochet bag with enough yarn to make the two littlest ones hats should I find myself with down time.  I didn't find myself with down time.  So in addition to completing the WIP I have at home, I will start some hats.  I do have a request for a sweater and a scarf.  I'm behind already.

Until next time, keep on hooking.

Terri

No comments: