Sunday, January 25, 2009

FO's

I finally have some FO's (finished objects) to display! First I have two dishcloths. Although you really can't see the pattern in the green one it is an open, airy design, done in a simple DC/Chain pattern. The red one has the FDP and BDP, which really help with scrubbing. And yes, it's red although the picture does look a little orangey. I needed something small to carry around with me to do on the bus to and from work and during lunch because I didn't have anything to read and I get bored easy.



Next is the Fall Shawl, which Bethanie is trying to model. Her arms weren't long enough to hold it from end to end and the back comes down to her knees. But it's finally finished. Doing the shawl was no problem, it was just a simple DC pattern; it was doing all the fringe that made me put it away and keep it away for a while but I finally started the fringe this past Monday (1/19)and finished it yesterday (1/23). Yay!!!! And it's warm, too.



Finally, the Afghan Throw. I did this in the Lion Brand Homespun - Waterfall. It's so warm and cozy. This is going to Jennifer and Alex because it was their Christmas present. I should have had it finished in time but I had set it aside to do other things and it just didn't happen. But now I'll be sending this and the dishcloths to her.
Now I need something else to do. Leslie's birthday is coming up in March. Maybe I'll try some summer clothes or hats or a swimsuit cover-up. When I find something I want to try, I'll write back about it.
Until next time, keep on hooking.
Terri



1 comment:

CiCi and CAJtalk said...

You have been busy.. Lots of beautiful Fo's