Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's January

Gosh, can you believe it's been like 6 weeks since I last posted? Let's see...we've had Christmas, New Year's, and Bethanie's 14th birthday since then. Kevin's is tomorrow.



So did everyone have a nice holiday? I had a nice Christmas and a wonderful New Year's. I went to visit Jennifer and her beautiful family. Bethanie went too but she and my parents drove to Kentucky and I flew to Nashville. Kevin stayed home as he was in the Holiday Open Shuffleboard tournament. And he ended up getting very sick that week.

Alex teaches Bethanie a dance.


My little granddaughters, Leslie and Aaliyah, were so funny. Leslie is almost 4 and she is so articulate for her age. So smart. Aaliyah is 19 months and loves the word NO even if she doesn't really mean it. They are both very well behaved for their ages. Jennifer and Alex have done a great job with them so far. It was great to see them. I can't wait until the next visit.














I finally have a FO and WIP that is almost finished. I'll have pictures of those really soon.

Until next time,

Keep on Hooking
Terri

No comments: