Thursday, September 01, 2011

Song of the day...

The song of the day is Whip It by Devo.  Except I'm substituting Frog It for Whip It.  Why, you ask?  I started a pair of Wristers yesterday.  I finished the first one, length was great, side seaming was great, thumb hole was perfect.  I started the second one.  Should have been a piece of cake.  It's a mindless chain 14, half-double crochet across until the piece measures 7 - 12", depending on your preferred length. 

The first one was 8"; I thought I would just measure the second one by that one.  But I worked on it while watching Dance Moms (have you seen that?  OMG, those little girls are so limber and wonderful dancers) and mindlessly crocheting, to the tune of 18".  A bit long for a wrister but I suppose it could be an elbower.  Le Sigh...Rip it, Rip it, Rip it good. 

Now on to other news...

Prince Louie IV in 2012
Until next time, keep on hooking.

Terri



No comments: