Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A day late...

So yesterday was my son's 21st birthday. He's legal now but he's also in Iraq. When he comes home for his two-week leave we will celebrate then. I miss him so much and I can't wait for him to get back home where he belongs. Well, that's the mom in me because he belongs whereever he's needed. I'm proud of him.

It's time for me to get really serious about starting a "life-style make-over". By that I mean diet and exercise but I'm sure you knew what I meant. I think I also want to get my hair cut and styled a whole new way but I dunno...Of course along with that there should be a highlight involved, don't you think? Wow, I just realized that I'm planning all this with New Year's on the horizon. Hmmm...new year, new changes. Well, we shall see.

Okay, nothing much has been going on lately except that my hubby got us a new washer and dryer. It's a front load and he seemed fascinated with it. He did most of the laundry last Sunday and watched it go 'round and 'round. Yesterday I decided it was way past time to wash the dog's pillow and he got distressed about that. He put his paws up on the washer door and whined and watched his pillow go 'round and 'round. I was going to take a picture but the batteries decided to die and I didn't have anymore. He showed his displeasure by going into my yarn stash that was out in the open and took off with a new ball of Wool-Ease. I found it in the hallway. He didn't look shamed, either. Sheesh.



Ahh well, such is life. Keep hooking.

Until next time,

Terri

Bethanie, Louie and our kitty, Miss Lilly. What a bunch of sleepyheads.

No comments: