Monday, November 24, 2008

Just another manic Monday...

Hey, I've always liked that song (see title above). Yes, it's Monday, the one before Thanksgiving.
Louie (the dog) seems to be on a fiber diet. The scrunchy slipper sock I was working on...well let's just say that one day recently when I came home the sock greeted me at the door and the two balls of yarn (two colors of Wool-Ease Thick N Quick) were halfway unballed in another part of the room. And then he took a new ball of the same kind and undid half of it. It was found in the hallway. My scarf I was working on out of the Lion Brand Homespun...he frogged it. I thought I had it all put out of his reach because he is such a little dog but apparently not. The little $%#@. I am being very diligent about keeping the triangle scarf way out of his reach. I just attached the third ball of the Jiffy and I only have about 14 more rows to completion before starting all that fringe.

So, we are getting ready to travel to my brother-and sister-in-law's home for Thanksgiving. The guys plan on skeet shooting this Saturday. Poor skeet. Know any recipes for skeet?

Keep on hooking.

Until next time,

Terri




Louie and Bethanie like to swim.

No comments: